BMW Crankshaft sensor

The code says crankshaft sensor. Car starts but stalls right away. I can keep it going by pumping the accelerater. Could it be the throtle sensor? Is this a major job to fix?

Reply to
crazy4

When my 635 did that it was becuase one of the air hoses had blown off at one end causing a major vacuum leak.

Reply to
John Burns

I'll check that out! Thank you. By the way the car is a 1997 Z3 1.9.

Reply to
crazy4

My car is a 1997 Z3 1.9

Reply to