Packard auto trans question

Gentlemen,,, A question for my fellow Packard enthusiast,,, The post war automatic transmissions, are they all the same to 1956? Would a

1950 auto trans repair manual be relevant to at least the early '50 tranny's? As in 1953, & '54? Thanks for your help.
Reply to
Pckstude

I have no certain knowledge of Packard's practice, but given that the early '50s were a time of rapid development in the art of making automatic transmissions in general, I'd be very wary of attempting to repair any transmission based on a prior year's manual.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

general, I'd be