Electrical Locking Problems

Hi,

Anyone have a problem with the 2005-2007 5 series. When you lock the car manually all the doors don't lock?

Thank you

Reply to
Johnson

How exactly are you locking all the doors manually and have you read the Owners Manual?

Reply to
Leroy

I enter from the passenger side of the car and push dwon the lock buttons. No I don't have access to owners manual. I locked up a car for a customer and she said one of the doors was unlocked when she picked up the car.

Reply to
John Smith Jones

Register at

and you can download a PDF of the manual.

Reply to
Tom Scales