For Sale - Seattle Area - E36 325i Sedan

I am getting out of BMW ownership. For sale is my 1994 Boston Metallic Green

325i 4 door.

Here are the particulars :

138K Highway Miles (Driven between Lake Tapps and Woodinville daily.)

Fully loaded with all options, including ASC&T, Leather, Heated seats, Split back folding rear seats, Factory 6 disc changer, satellite radio, and optional drink holder option.

I have updated some of the mechanicals, in particular the frail water pump had been upgraded to the expensive steel heavy duty model. The entire cooling system (the bane of this model) is upgraded or new.

The transmission is automatic and shifts normally and had service 28K ago.

All systems are functioning and this car has been a great daily driver. The following are some of the warts...

- A woman let her shopping cart hit the drivers door and there are two dings.

- One of the ABS sensors is intermittent, so while driving sometimes the warning light comes on, it is reset on restart. I have cleaned all of the sensors and that helped it for a while, so I think one of the sensors may be going bad and the muck that gets caught up in it makes it worse.

Other than that, she runs good and has been a great daily driver.

Price $5750.00 Reply here and I will get back to you.

Reply to
Devils944S2