Jeeps in Seattle area?

I am going to be moving from Oklahoma to the Seattle area next month. Any Jeep clubs in the area that like to drive back trails? I am not a Rock-Crawler. I like to go trailing though. Let me know. Brad

Ghostbuster

To name a few clubs off the top of my head..... SNORT TimberTamers Cascade 4x4 BEST Quadrapaws White Knuckles

Go here for more info on clubs in the area.

You are going to be in an area with lots of trails, mud, and rock. Its great. Lots of OHV areas with in a couple of hours drive. Walker Valley, Reiter Pit, Shaw Lake, Evens Creek, Tahuya to name a few. Just remember, it aint gonna be flat in any way shape or form out here, unless you are on the beach. =) Lots of cliffs, timber, off-camber, mud, muck, snow, etc. Then there is places like Naches on the east side, and TSF, The Dunes, Sand Lake, etc, which are all down in Oregon. There is more wheeling up in BC too.

Thats a nice looking CJ you have.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
David C. Moller

Someone else mentioned the White Knuckles club. September 26 is the 4x4 swap meet at the King County Fairgrounds in Enumclaw put on by White Knuckles. It is an ok swap meet, but nothing like the one put on every May at the Puyallup Fairgrounds.

Reply to
Ken Finney