left engine running too long!

What ? A common sense reply?

No place here for that sort of thing :-))

Reply to
Tommy

I just wanted to prevent someone from experiencing what is now just a painful memory for me. My relay started to fail intermittently and I was stranded at a stop light. A local police car pulled up behind me ( I had already called for a tow truck and had my emergency lights flashing) and the officer used the prowler to push me through the intersection, thereby causing over $500 damage to the bumper for the sake if a $50 relay. Sorry for the breach of etiquette. I will do my best to resist such outbursts in future postings. ;-)

Homer

Reply to
Homer