market value 328ic

Hi Folks: I am considering selling my 328i cab 5 speed. My wife would like an automatic as we live in a very hilly city on Vancouver island, British Columbia. The car: Black 1996, 328i cabriolet, Beige leather interior, CD Player, Wind Screen, Needs Nothing, Top Mechanism recently overhauled, All Records, First Class Condition. I would appreciate suggestions as to this car's value (Canadian dollars private sale) and the best method of advertising. Thank you very much.

Reply to
nanaimo

Consult AutoTrader.com, and Kelly Blue book on line at kbb.com. There is also cars.com to consult. Autotrader will dial in on your zip code to tell you what others in your region are selling similar cars for.

I have not looked, but I think you will find the value to be about $8500 give or take a few.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland