midland bmw diagnostics

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk all enquiries welcome

Reply to
<someone

I'm pretty sure it "inquiries."

Can I get a pastrami on rye with swiss and a pickle, and a side of fries?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

He's posting from the UK. They spell things differently there. They have tyres, not tires.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Sure, and colors are colours, I realize that while they would realise it. But I'm not aware of spellings where a leading letter-i is replaced with a letter-e.

But he did say that all enquiries are welcome, I enquired (sic) about a pastrami sandwich with a side of fries.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

do they have " Take Away " or take out

Reply to
rjk

Take-aways. Take-outs might be understood by the culturally more aware.

BTW, inquiry and enquiry is ok, as is dispatch and despatch.

Start here for more help

Some of it is baloney/codswollop, but all of it is fun,

DAS

To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling'

-- [...]

Reply to
DAS

Yes, that's nice. But do they deliver?