NEED E36 FRONT SEATS

NEED E36 FRONT SEATS, LEATHER, POWER SPORT SEATS WITH HEAT.

WILL CHECK E-BAY AGAIN

ERNI

Reply to
erni gorham

I was once in a similar position; got rid of the car before finding replacements. Just curious - Did something accidental happen to the original seats, or did the frames give out? With my car, the driver's seat frame became unstable, which was a big annoyance. (And I am not NFL-big.)

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Scheer

Reply to