heated seats

Hi all I have a 1998 Peugeot 406 executive, it has heated front leather seats the buttons work correctly and light when switched but neither of the 2 front seats will heat. Has anyone come across this problem before? as it seems weird for both to stop heating at the same time and I don't fancy taking out the seats to check them

thank you Steven

Reply to
steven

I had a 806 and the heating elements failed several times during my 2 year ownership.

Poor quality I think.

Reply to
Berisford Jones