pre-wired for CD player

I have a Z3 and inside the trunk there is a button holding the liner that says it is prewired for a cd player. Before I rip out the lining does this pre-wiring have all connections eg. power, and antenna connection for the FM modulator?

Reply to
sullkat

It's "pre-wired" which means power and a direct input into your OEM radio (and control of the cd changer through it) is all in there. The changer you install will depend upon the bus in your car (typically M bus). If you go with a non-OEM changer you may need an adapter by blitzsafe or soundscape.

NEVER settle for an FM modulator if you can do better.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier