upgrade

I switched the 5 and the 3 on my 325xi.trunk badging, and now I have a faster car thats worth 30,000$ more. damn I'm clever

Reply to
RS

Sure, but your chances of getting it stolen are a lot greater. Take the whole thing off and put a Honda Civic badge on instead and thieves will leave it alone.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Reply to
Michael Yeager

I have a 323i and I switched the 3 and the other 3, not much happened p-).

Rob

Reply to
Robert

Haha. Noice