Yaayyyy, I'm $3641 lighter now

Thanks, Mr. E36, my friend. You've been very well maintained; you been pampered like a baby, and driven by a gentleman. You've been a bit of a problem child, but I forgave you. But now, you're pressing your luck a bit.............you may find yourself with a new and not so nice owner in the not too distant future.

I just knew it was about time for some new problem to arise with this fink of a car, and boy did it. Auto trannie began the slip less than two weeks ago...diagnosis from three different BMW shops: replace. Done. Total drive out cost: $3641.62 Car only has 86,400 easy miles on it.........

I've 1979 Fords more reliable.

Reply to
Victor Faraday

I'll give you $2500 for the POS.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hey, but mine has a radio AND CD player. Think you could handle it?

Reply to
Victor Faraday