85 Seville Dome lights stay on

This caddy is a labor of love was my grandfathers and in beautiful condition. Not my daily driver so i never had many problems. But now the dome lights will not go out. I found a bad switch in the passenger door, replaced it. Checked the driver door one and when i did one of the wires there were a white one and a pink one. the pink one fell out inside the hole. But either way the ligts not going out. Pulled fuse but need to fix since other Level ride and door locks are part of that fuse. I am a mechanic but limited experience with Caddilacs, i specialize in engines. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
carguy27