Help..92 SEVILLE .emergency brakes locked on

Apparently I put the emergency brake on before putting the vehicle in storage.

I fired it up and found the rear caliper assemblies were corroded "On"..

My hinter land mechanic says they cannot be bathed in WD-40 or equivalent...and that the calipers need to be replaced...$500 parts and labor.

What say you?

RSVP here please.....thanks

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys...you decide:

Thomas