FS: Subs and Amp

I have two Infinity Reference 1020W subs and a US Acoustics USX800F amp mounted to a sub box and grey custom Q-Logic cover. They came out of a '94 Z28 where they fit like a glove in the hatch area. Everything works perfectly I just don't own the car anymore and I'm looking to sell what I have. If you have any questions or would like to see pictures drop me a line. I'm looking for the best offer I can get. I know the subs go for $55 each and I paid $300 for the amp about 2 1/2 years ago.

Reply to
Witt19