Jeep tj Wrangler 12" sub box?

Hey everyone i have a 97 jeep wrangler that has had a 10" rockford sub in the rear for less than a year. The sub blew so i purchased an infinity reference 12" sub. I ordered a 12" truck box from ebay but it turns out that the box is too thin for the sub an the sub hits the back of the box. Does anyone have a single 12" sub in the back of their wrangler? What type of box is it, where can i find it on the internet?

Would a Q-logic

sealedbox fit?

Any input would be appreciated Thank you, Derek

Reply to
Derek Proctor

The page for the Q-logic has dimensions, you could measue your Jeep and see.

I have a 12" in hte back of mine, but I was unable to find a prefabbed box that would fit well, so I build on out of HDF.

-Dan

Derek Proctor wrote:

Reply to
Dan

Not sure if this is an option for you or not, but I know there is a custom fit enclosure that holds two 10"s at that same site. Maybe you could return the single 12" and go with two 10"s behind the rear seat. Actually, there are two types...

E. Jason Brooks