how to disable airbag??

I have just purchased a 1995 v6 Camaro. I really love the car except for one thing, it has airbags! How do I disable them? Can I just pull a fuse or cut a wire? I was told by my machanic that doing that could cause it to go off, does anyone know how I can safely disable my airbag?

Reply to
Zorak03

you dont want to live?

Reply to
Larry Durst

Hit a tree.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

And we are supposed to take wisdom from a person with terrible grammar skills. I take it you weren't wearing your helmet? Airbags are there for a reason chief.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

sorry my friend I am french, but you shure can wrote french better then my english

Reply to
Andre

Reply to
Andre