Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: New Camaro
I absolutely love the ones that I've seen at the auto show the last few years...I wouldn't kill for one, but I'd hurt someone REALLY, REALLY BAD!!! d;o) Just wondering, what would the true "Die-Hard...
11
11

Re: Attn: Bryan!
why cross-post, off-topic to groups that don't give a crap about your subject ? do try and get yourself a clue... this is cross-posted back only to find Bryan

2000 Camaro SS user report
I bought my car new in 1999. It now has about 105,000 miles on it and I wanted to see if the issues I've had with it compare to anyone elses: -Transmission shot around 80k (automatic) -Rear end died...
9
9

evap canister purge solenoid valve
when i go to start my 1993 camaro in the morning or whenever its cold it wont start without me giving it a bit of gas, ive been narrowing it down and im wondering what would happen to the car if the...

Selling Camaro for Body
Question: We have a 1994 Maroon Camaro which has a great body. Ah, but the transmission and engine aren't that great. It has quite a few miles on it. About three years ago, we started to notice smoke...
4
4

WANTED 1967 OR 1968 CAMARO
WANTED: 1967 OR 1968 camaro I would like an RS or SS with an auto trans. I live in NC and am willing to purchase now!

idle issue
does anyone know what the idle on a 1993 camaro is suppost to be??? ever since i messed with it it hasnt been right since im not sure now what its suppost to be and now when i cold start the car it...

Installing Deck in '02 Camaro Conv. v6 3.8 (Where is the best place to ground?)
Hello, As the subject line implies -- I am installing a deck into an '02 camaro convertible and am wondering if anyone knew the best place to ground it? Thanks, Jeremy
2
2

Anyone buy Tires at Wal-Mart
Has anyone out there had any trouble with tires bought at Wal-Mart? I have a 1987 Camaro with 47,000 actual miles on it. We drive it only about 500 miles a year, if that. On Sept 9, 2006, we purchased...
1
1

interchange question about Camaro / Firebird doors needed
I have an 86 Berlinetta v8 car and bought 1992 IROC rust free doors.. only thing I can see different is the irock plasti along the bottom.. SOME people are saying the doors won't work at all as the...

LT1 carb intake 4 sale
As above for 93-7 camaro, caprice corvette, firebird 4.9 5.7 engine. I bought it and never used it as the motor I thought was a 5.7 turned out to be a 4.9 caprice taxi cab motor lol.. Oh well. I paid...
2
2

99 Camaro dash lights question
My 99Z 102k miles had the fan control light go out, then not too long after, the temp control went, all in the last 6 months (about 7k miles). Now the Monsoon station buttons #1 and #4 are out. The...
1
1

99 Z28 Radio, Console, A/C Lights
Hi All; I'm trying to do a little detective work before I start spending money. My 99Z (aka Baby) at 102k miles had the fan control light go out, then not too long after, the temp control went, all in...

GTO - The Wheely Guarantee
Hi, I've heard that the 66 Goat was gauranteed to pull a 'Wheely' with the standard factory setup. Is this an 'Urban Legend'?Cre
2
2

94 Z28 LT1 Camshaft selection
I have a 1994 Z28 with a 5.7L LT1 (early LT1 design). I know the cam had a 0.300" lobe lift (and about 0.450" valve lift via the 1.5:1 rockers), the intake and exhaust are about the same. I don't know...
1
1