1500 shock recomendations

Any suggestions? It is 4wd and has a plow.

I want low cost but it has to be able to hold up to the weight of the plow.

Reply to
Connor

Well a SHOCK is not going to hold up the weight of anything! At least not a normal shock. I don't know what year your truck is, but on some applications you can get a coil over shock. That would help with weight if you can find some or Air shocks, though trying to find them for the front may be a problem also.

Reply to
JBDragon
1500 series trucks aren't heavy enough to hold up a plow with out spring / torsion bar modifications. A 2500 series would be the answer.

Brian

Reply to
NoSpam

I didnt buy the truck to plow but it has one so I am sure I will use it.

Reply to
Connor