1984 S-10 Blazer hard to restart

1984 S-10 Blazer. After the truck has run for 15 to 30 minutes it is hard to restart. It acts like the battery is weak and turns over very slowly. If I wait 20 to 30 minutes it will spin the motor quickly and start easily. I have changed the battery, starter, and alternator but I still have the problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Rodney

Reply to
Rodney Cooper

did you replace your cables? do it, they're cheap buy as big as you can get. if that doesn't cure it, look into starter heat wraps and/or heat shields.

HTH, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

maybe you should check the timming !! if it is off it will act like that !! at your enigne getts older the timing parts get warn and it will move your timming

Reply to
W.Rowe