2001 Dash Trim

I purchased a new instrument cluster for my 2001 Tahoe. I need to pop the plastic trim off the gain access to the cluster. I don't want to crack or break anything, but need to know the how to on getting the trim off. There must be clips holding it on....do i need a special tool? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Jerry

Reply to
Geraldo