92 Suburban Anti Lock Brake Light

I had to change out my alternator the other day and now the light in the dash for my anti lock brakes keeps turning on. It seems to go off, when I push on the brake pedal, but comes back on after I take my foot off the pedal. I don't know if this has anything to do with unhooking the battery when I did the alternator or not, but it started happening right after that.

Any ideas of what to look for? I checked the brakes maybe 1000 miles ago and they seemed ok and the brake resevoir is full.

Thanks in advance....

Reply to
MASTER Brian