99 chevy blazer radiator

I am replacing the radiator on my 99 Chevy Blazer, my question is what are the two metal hoses on the drivers side of the radiator,(one
is located at the top and one on the bottom of the radiator). I believe they are for cooling something but not sure.
Thanks RC
If they are about 3/8 inch diameter, with threaded in fittings. Probably transmission fluid cooler.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
blazer99 wrote:

Passengers side is the trans cooler. Drivers side is the engine oil cooler.
The long looped line in front of the radiator is the power steering cooler.
--
Steve W.

I should have mentioned it is a manual transmission.
blazer99 wrote:

Doesn't matter. Still has the lines in the same spots. Just no trans cooler lines connected up on the right side.
--
Steve W.