99 chevy blazer radiator

I am replacing the radiator on my 99 Chevy Blazer, my question is what are the two metal hoses on the drivers side of the radiator,(one is located at the top and one on the bottom of the radiator). I believe they are for cooling something but not sure.

Thanks RC

Reply to
blazer99

If they are about 3/8 inch diameter, with threaded in fittings. Probably transmission fluid cooler.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Passengers side is the trans cooler. Drivers side is the engine oil cooler.

The long looped line in front of the radiator is the power steering cooler.

Reply to
Steve W.

I should have mentioned it is a manual transmission.

Reply to
blazer99

Doesn't matter. Still has the lines in the same spots. Just no trans cooler lines connected up on the right side.

Reply to
Steve W.