Best site for parts for 72 chevy pickup

Looking for website and company recommendations for obtaining parts for

72 chevy pickup.

Pat

Reply to
pat.phelps

-JD

Reply to
John D

I looked at lmc in the past, but they did not carry a foam replacement seat that fit the frame in my truck.

One other time someone posted a link that I followed and the site advertized that it had seat replacements that would in fact fit into my existing frame.

Any other suggestions? And if you know of any other groups to ask restoral questions it would be most appreciated.

Pat

John D wrote:

Reply to
pat.phelps