driveline bearing

i have my drive shaft apart and i am trying to get that support bearing in the middle of the shaft off now and i wont come off...is there some kind of lock on this bearing?

Reply to
MiStEr

it is a 2 piece drive shaft and the back half is off...i just need to get the bearing off of the front half of the shaft and replace it

Reply to
MiStEr

========== ==========

No Mr.

~:~ marshmonster

Reply to
Marsh Monster

=========

I understand.

~:~ marshmonster

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Its a press fit with a pressed on locking collar as well, take it to a machine shop, and I hope you marked how it all came apart.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning