FS: 89 4x4 Burb-WA state

Great shape and clean. 1500 350 w/ 130k miles. Runs strong but does burn some oil which I would suspect is natural for the age of this motor. This model has 3rd row seats, tinted privacy glass, cockpit console with lights and storage. Lots of good stuff.

The body is in great shape but I have had to treat some areas where the paint was pealing (very common on most american models from this are due to the change in painting compounds but not the primers from what I understand). The interior is clean and very comfortable. I am not a chevy fan nor an SUV fan but I must admit that if I had the room for this I would keep it. It is a company rig that has been well maintained and not abused but we have updated and need to move this to offset the cost of our new rig.

Asking $4,500 but will entertain all reasonable offers. We can only accept cash, cashiers checks, and money orders. email snipped-for-privacy@mremail.net for info or pics.

Reply to
Nocares