Sell me your 89/90 Sentra or Pulsar

I had been posting to this group over the past year or 2 trying to get my 89 Sentra in good running shape. Some of you helped me diagnose a bad fuel pressure regulator and later a timing chain rebuild. That awesome little car was running great - getting 38 MPG!!!! Then a freak ice storm on 1/29/08 did her in - I was in a 5 car mess on the way to work. It's it pretty bad shape. I'd rather pull the engine and put it another car.

1.6 liter (GA16i) with 5 speed manual, A/C, PS.

Anyone within a few hours drive of East Central PA (Hazleton area) want to buy the engine or sell me their 89 or 90 Sentra or Pulsar with this engine combo that needs a motor?? I would come get the car. Clean title is a must. My budget is tight, but lets talk.

Drop me an email to snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Thanks again - Ben

Reply to
Ben