Gas feed hangs up on 86 Silverado

This is scary. I think it may be connected to the cruise control somehow. The truck speeds ahead when I use the left turn signal, and the brakes won't stop it. It's done this once. Other times, it quits with a tap of the brakes. I just bought this truck and am in shake down mode. The truck looks great and has 80,000 miles. TIA...........Jim

Reply to
jimmy b

Sounds like there is a short in the wiring to the cruise switch. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I'll try to pull the cc fuse in the AM. I just never had any trouble with this type of cc before.

Reply to
jimmy b