Head Light Assembly, Condensation

2003 Chevy s-10 pickup, v6 ,4.3 50,000 miles Head lamp assembly which holds the low high beam drl, lamps, condense water inside. This is on the drivers side. I put air on it and it does not leak... I cannot understand why it fogges up, and the passenger side doesnt! Quote prices of $250 to $150 for aftermarket. Why can I go down to the auto parts store and get a new sealed beam lamp like I used to! Sorry to whine!
Reply to
Andy & Carol

Try a Google search. I did and found many websites selling what you need.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M