Head light problem

I have a 1987 Nissan ZX. I am looking for information to repair my head lamp. My front head lamp on the driver side will not come on when the head head lamp switch is set to low beam and when I switch to high beam, the passenger (the other side) goes out and the driver side light goes to high beam. I bought two new lamps from the dealer and change both of them. The problem still exist. Is there a separate fuse for each head lamp also for high and low? My fog lamps also broken. (Lens cracked). Is there a place that sell aftermarket that will fit as OEM?

Thx to all who can help me!

Newbie for Nissan

Reply to
300XZ

Head light switch has contacts for each seperate bulb. It either needs to be taken apart and cleaned or replaced. VERY comon problem.

Nope, go get one from a junkyard or buy from the dealer.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
300XZ

Yes.

Yes. You shouldn't need a puller, take the nut off and "wiggle" the wheel and it should come off.

Reply to
Steve T