Help IDing '60s Chev instrument panel

I was told this panel is from a '63 Chev pickup. Does anyone recognize it as that, or another application/year? I posted a photo to Picasa...
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname 9592955803641256185&target=ALBUM&ida59577306473612513&authkey=Gv1sRgCIWV9baPwqzxaQ&invite=CKbK8skL&feat=email
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:55:34 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Definitely a '63 C10 or C20 dash - single year application.
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:55:34 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I had a 63 years and it didn't have any gauges, just idiot lights. So from that standpoint it's not like the one I had. But perhaps there was an option for a dash with gauges. Mine had a green light for "cold" and a red light for "hot" for the water temperature. Plus an oil and a generator light.

The Custom had the full guage pack. IIRC the Canadian GMC had the same dash, with a different enblem. 1961 and 62 didn't have the guage option that I remember. The panel shown was a 1963 only offering. 1964 was similar - and I believe interchangeable, but had rectangular instruments. There was a tach and clock option that fit the outer rings.
On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 7:51:34 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Thanks gents, for responding. I had a '64 & '65 1/2 Ton (C 10), which had a completely different looking panel than this '63. '64 was a "change year," and most anything was interchangeable with the '65.