hey doc

which edelbrock mpfi system are you looking at. I saw in the thread to miss kats that you said it uses all stock sensors and crap and it was only a grand. I am looking at the one that has everything including the new puter and it runs about 2 grand. Part num 3500

Reply to
sidewinder

the 3502 for 88-92 350 TBI's is $939.95 at summit. the 3501 for '93-95 350 TBI is 1009.95 the 3500 is for pre '86 SBC's and includes all necessary compnents while the 3501/3502 re-use all/most of the stock sensors.

HTH, Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Thanks a bundle for getting those P/N's on here Bret. Side, I was referring to 3501/3502 for your truck. Uses stock TBI minus injectors, all stock sensors AND stock ECM.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Ah I am dumping just about everything out of my truck and starting over. I want as far away from the worn out crap in my truck. My motor so far is worth more than the truck and I haven't even gotten it back together yet. I am looking at mainly getting the PN3500 cause it comes with the new puter and that little programmer thing. I figure wth it might help when I change from towing a 32 ft boat to when I am not for different settings.

side

Reply to
sidewinder

Reply to