New Mini-Truck Website

trying to spread the word about my site

Dshiz18

Hi!

It's really not my taste in trucks or design, but I think the site is a good start.

My only suggestion: Kill the need for registration, at least for the pictures you have up. To a casual visitor who isn't coming there terribly often, it's a major put-off. The same is true for those who just don't really want to register.

Otherwise, good luck.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Trucks, I didnt see any trucks.

I second the kill the resgistration. also while broadband is growing, in July of this year it surpassed dial up in the USA, but dial up still comprises 48% of users in the US, and worldwide dial up still leads as the most common connection.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

You did some work; it shows. But, as with other posters, dump the registration thing. Not needed at all. Or else, come up with a VALID reason for registration.

Reply to
HPGrn

Hi!

No, I'm not sure I did either. (ducks, just in case)

I have broadband. That's not to say that lean and efficient site design would go unappreciated. Not everyone in the world is throwing multi-GHz boxen at displaying websites. In other words, some of the following *are* my daily drivers:

I have multi-GHz machines around, but only for the tasks that need them.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh