OT: About a Malibu

Available:

1 1972 4-door Malibu Description of things wrong: 307 motor, 5 bent rods, 8 cylendars without compression, new timing gear and chain Front left corner crunched in. Needed to fix: headlight window, marker light lens & chrome, fender, inner fender, trim. Bumper has gouges in it, but is not bent, might be serviceable, might not. Hit a lineman's truck in the middle of the road, going about 10mph. Long story, don't ask - it hurts. Rust is next to nill. Lower corners of rear window leak.

All chrome is in good but not show room shape.

Interior is very nice, seats and upholstery. ONLY cracked plastic is the steering wheel, ONLY!!!

Front seat is torn.

Could make a good parts car for a 72 chevelle, or a 72malibu/chevelle clone.

To insult me with offers, request pictures, etc: pde_on_eBay comcast net Please don't be brutal, I paid for this working car $2500 It is/was a nice car, but I don't think I want to put an engine in it and then have to fix the fender. I shouldn't have thought I could have something nice for myself.

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey