OT: Taurus

Hi!

alt.TRUCKS.CHEVY

Well, it was marked OT at the start of all this.

Second of all, I can't be the only guy who owns more than just a Chevy or a GMC.

Third, you just can't kill those old Taurus cars and wagons. They're tough little things...

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Hi!

Hey, Scott M...quit with this...uhhh....mechanic while you're still ahead. You fixed it, and Nubby, Scribby, Marshy, et cetera, ad nauseum, and so on...won't ever quit.

Maybe he's a good mechanic and actually knows something about it...but apparently he also wants the world to think he's a bit attached to drugs, has a sense of humor, or is just the latest lame Usenet troll. Don't lose sleep over him.

William The Guesser - still guessin' and still havin' a hell of a good time doing so!

Reply to
William R. Walsh

on too. Perfect mechanic! :)Thats the best advise I've ever gotten on the subject! Thanks.

Reply to
Scott

. . Willy....meet Scott....

Scott...this is Willy....

and Scott....jest so's you know....I'm recomended you fer promotion to Service Advisor....

marsh ~has 2 playmates now~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

LOL