parts diagram

I need some help. Does anybody in this group know where I can find a parts list or diagram for a rear end on a 1997 Chevy Silverado. I have search Google and yahoo and found some for other autos but not for mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Your local public library likely has a shop manual that has what you need.

Randy

Reply to
Randal O'Brian

If it hasn't been stolen.

Reply to
HRL

Probably like most "reference" material: library use only. (Doesn't mean no one nicked it)

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Thanks I'll check into that.