84 Ford Thunderbird

I was wondering if anybody has a wiring diagram for an 84 Thunderbird's ECM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
FordBlueBlood

FordBlueBlood

"FordBlueBlood" wrote

I'll leave it there for a couple of days, or until you say "Got it", whichever comes first.

Reply to
MasterBlaster

Got it. Thanks a bunch MasterBlaster. "MasterBlaster" > > I was wondering if anybody has a wiring diagram for an 84 Thunderbird's

Reply to
FordBlueBlood