PING: Stormin Mormon; Steve W. If you're still following

Google is your friend. This is an interview with Richard C. Kozinski, the inventor of the VOV nearly 20 years ago, wow!

JR

Reply to
JR

I've been a bit busy with other things. I'll glance at this link in a day or two when my schedule lightens up a bit. Thanks for the link.

.

"JR" wrote in message news:-e-dndAUAo3RQR3SnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net... Google is your friend. This is an interview with Richard C. Kozinski, the inventor of the VOV nearly 20 years ago, wow!

JR

Reply to
Stormin Mormon