pissed

I have a 2002 avalanche and it has 49000 miles on it and 1 use mobile I and change it every 3000miles I think that says something.Plus an KN air filter/

1 steering lower arm 2rear universal joint 3alternator 4 body noise can not get rid of it. What is going on????
Reply to
PETE

You've got a 4 year old truck that has a couple of things wearing out.

Reply to
scrape

12,000 miles a year and your complaining about some worn parts? The body noise is going to be there on an Avalanche regardless, it is a poor solution to a non existent problem. Lot's of pieces that will move all over when the body flexes.
Reply to
Steve W.

Your KN air filter isn't going to help if you drive on rough roads, hit those unavoidable potholes, or take it offroad sometimes. I can't even imagine why you brought up oil and an overpriced air filter. Nothing to do with how or what kind of roads you drive on.

Not nearly enough information presented for anybody to suggest something helpful. Looks like you just wanted to rant.

Reply to
Scott