Puzzled

I have a 1995 s10 with 2.2 in it I wanna swap it for the 4.3 what do I need

Helphelphelpme wrote:

Engine, Transmission, engine mounts, Trans crossover, ECM & BCM, wiring harness, drive shaft, fuel pump, radiator, AC lines & pump (if equipped), power steering lines & pump, front springs. That's just the basic list. I'm sure I've left a few things out.
Basically, unless the truck is in perfect shape and you can get the parts REAL cheap, you would be way ahead to just buy a 4.3 equipped truck.
--
Steve W.

Like MONEY !!!!

I was thinking the same thing.....
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 08:51:01 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Why dont you keep your religious shit to yourself, and stop SPAMMING usenet with it.
On 12/14/2015 7:23 AM, genericuser@123.456 wrote:

Why don't you keep your rude comments to yourself, and stop polluting Usenet with evil and hatred?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

*** PLONK ***
On 12/14/2015 7:27 PM, genericuser@123.456 wrote:

Oh! I'm going to cry for a week! My posts won't appear on one computer in one room in one home.
I might even cry for TEN DAYS!!!!!
--
.
Christopher A. Young