Re: mirror replacement

Mike, Try www.rockauto.com I ordered just a replacement glass, and it fit fine. The frst time you go there, you have to download their catalog, it's pretty quick, and once you do it, finding parts is pretty easy.
Ed
as it was said Autozone or any of those places have them. I replaced just the mirror/glass itself right in the parking lot of Oriely's and it was cheap and looked as good as the factory one...that was on a 1996 1/2 ton chevy truck I accidently blew it off at the car wash oops Have a Great One !