Rust help

Just collected my grandfathers 64 P/U....and am starting to get it back in shape.

Have lots of rust spots on the exterior and interior to tend to as my first goal.

Any suggestions on where to get good ruat removers, paint supplies and support?

Thanks..... BTW...still runs great!

Reply to
MrMark

Naval Jelly?

Reply to
Xavier

Try the Eastwood Company, they probably sell most of what you'll need and they're a great company to deal with.

******************************************I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too muchliberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Reply to
Rich B