s10

what kinda mileage does a the 4 cyl manual trans s-10 get say 2000 or newer thanks eric

Reply to
eric

A 4 cyl auto 98mod gets 20-22 in town 23 25 hiway 70 mph FYI

Reply to
slld

I've got a 2001 2.2 manual. Always kept records since new. It gets 22 - 24 in town. That is 22 just driving it, 24 if you really baby it. On the highway it gets 26 - 30. It gets 26 if you drive it fast (70-80 mph) and 30 if you drive slow with cruise (60 mph). The EPA rating was 22 city, 28 highway....they were right on in my opinion.

Except for the infamous third-door handle snapping off, it has been economical and reliable.

Reply to
RMR

I get about the same with 02 S10 4cyl auto if I use Gas little less with E85

Tester

Reply to
Tester

I feel sorry for you guys. The 94 S Blazer I have gets 20 in town with the 4.3 and the 02 Gets 21 around town. On long hauls the 02 gets closer to 26 with mid grade fuel. Both are automatics with 4X4

Reply to
Steve W.

Flat Terrain or Hilly Terrrrain ? it will make a lot of differences.

My 89 s10 pickup 275,000 mile 4X4 4.3 automatic gets 28 mph HWY ..

24 city on FLAT TERRAIN ( Michigan) >
Reply to
somebody