S10 blazer frount Clip. 95 bvas 98

I have a 95 S10 blazer (granddaughter + ice + tree) that needs a front clip
I have available a 98 blazer frount clip.
Are they interchangeable and if not are they close enough to work? Any
other info/suggestions/cautions are appreciated,
TIA
Dave (N Texas ~ Denton TX) Respond to the group or back channel to newcar04 @ hotmail.com

the full clip should fit. There is some difference in trim
On 1/16/2014 6:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I think the sheet metal is the same. Headlight/blinker assemblies are different. Cannot comment on the Rad. support, but I imagine that could be interchangeable, too. Wiring is definitely different for the new style headlight/blinker setup.

Thanks. As you noted differences in trim and some variations in the wiring but not a problem.
My grand daughters wanted to do the job so their dad and I sat around drinking hot coffee and offering snide remarks (aka advice).
Expect to have it painted after the ice storm rush ends at the body shop (2-5 weeks) is over.