Looking for tail-light lens - 1992 9000 Hatchback

Like the dumbass I am, I backed into the bumper of a pickup in a tight parking lot tonight. The pickup didn't pick up a scratch, but I put a nice hole in my right rear tail-light lens. It's a 1992 9000 Turbo hatchback.

Little help? Anyone?

Reply to
EP

eBay has quite a few at the moment.

Reply to
Richard Sutherland-Smith

Try:

have a ton of OEM and after market parts Also try the Saab site:
Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Richard, thanks ever so much! That was just the ticket! Never thought to look there.

Reply to
EP

Jeremy,

Thanks a ton! I wound up getting what I needed on Ebay, but these are fantastic resources I am sure I will make use of.

Reply to
EP