T&C Tail Lite lens, R&R ?

Maybe I didn't see it, but how do I remove my tail light lens on my '01 T&C Mini-Van?

Didn't notice screws on the outside, nor anything on the inside leading to access.

I have to replace some burned out bulbs, maybe when I pick them up I will find out....

Reply to
ng_reader

you didnt see it!!! open the liftgate, on the inside of the door opening is either 2 phillips screws or 2 plastic retainers that just pop out. remove and pull the lamp assembly out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
philthy

thanks both Chrysler good guys.

Not a problem, after I looked again. Rubber stoppers, at first glance thought they were bumpers for the lift gate. Process of elimination would have led me to conclude otherwise.

Clever bit of plastic, that. I did have to use a tool to get it started, but they removed and replaced (r & r) smartly and easily.

Reply to
ng_reader