Tips on removing emissions control on 87 Silverado.

I have a 1987 Chevy Silverado with 350 cid engine. I want to remove all of the emissions control equipment. Does anyone have any tips? How will this effect the way the engine runs? Will I have to replace any electronic parts to make it run properly?

Reply to
someone

After you remove all the devices and disable the system how do you plan on getting the truck registered in Conn.?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning