What adustments can be made to a TH700R4?

Interesting information, Gary. Thanks much!

CJ

transmission

Reply to
Christopher Brown

Wow... Could that have possibly been any tougher to read?

Reply to
SBlackfoot

. trying to keep up with...... alt.trucks.chevy on Sun, Oct 26, 2003, 12:23am (CST+2)

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.remove.ca (SBlackfoot) screamed out in agony while rubbing his eyes..........

Wow... Could that have possibly been any tougher to read? .

(Sure it could have........here watch....)

101,500 miles. I'm within 50 miles of exact, because I noticed today that I'm within 500 miles of an oil change, which is due at 102k. January 22, 2004, or as close to that date as I remember to, I'll give you a report. If you're right and it fails before then, I'll report it as soon as it happens. Fair enough? The funny part is, I'm surprised the thing has lasted this long. If your assertion that I've doomed the tranny by flushing it is true, I have two strikes against me because I'm working with a tranny with known long-term problems. I'm not hedging, I'm just saying that you're making a pretty safe bet. Only question I have is, which alias do I address this to? :-) CJ
Reply to
Scrib Abell

Wow... Could that have possibly been any tougher to read? .

(Sure it could have........here watch....)

Any particular reason? Wouldn't it be helpful if the posts were a little more readable? ;o)

Reply to
SBlackfoot