Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement

I have a '02 2WD S-10 that I need to replace the wheel speed sensor on. Is this a big job?
-- bc
-

Yes! The Sensor is where the Valve stem is at. Actually the valve stem is part of it. The rest is inside the tire. A Sensor is like a $100. Then it needs to be swapped out, and normally the computer Programmed with the new Sensor ID!

"JBDragon" <joewald at bigfoot dot com> wrote in message

is
it
Ok cut him off, he's had too much to drink.
Whitelightning