Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement

I have a '02 2WD S-10 that I need to replace the wheel speed sensor on. Is this a big job?

-- bc

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

Yes! The Sensor is where the Valve stem is at. Actually the valve stem is part of it. The rest is inside the tire. A Sensor is like a $100. Then it needs to be swapped out, and normally the computer Programmed with the new Sensor ID!

Reply to
JBDragon

Ok cut him off, he's had too much to drink.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning